Based in Kent or the South East looking for window shutters? Then look no further than The Shutter Tree.
The Shutter Tree was recently started and founded by Amaya, who has been in the industry for over 15 years, learning all there is to know about shutter styles and how to fit the perfect products into homes and businesses. We cover multiple areas around Kent and the South East, including Gravesend, Dartford, Greenwich, Maidstone, and many many more, fitting our beautiful bespoke products perfectly into your homes.
So Why Choose The Shutter Tree?
Amaya is passionate about these products but also the service at hand, updating you every step of the journey until the shutters are at your front door. We want to provide every customer with high-quality materials but also the best customer service possible, leaving you happy with your new renovation, ready to share with your friends and family.
The company is also home to expert carpenters, with vast knowledge of the products we sell and install, giving each customer a set of perfect shutters, transforming homes for the better throughout the Kent area and South East England.
The outstanding carpentry is not all we can offer. We know it can be daunting choosing your first set of shutters, especially when they will be a permanent fixture to your home after installation. The Shutter Tree can talk you through the best-fitting styles for your space and even help colour match them to your current interior. From super white shutters to even a custom colour of your choice, these window fixtures will be completely bespoke to your space.
Our Shutter Styles:
Another reason you should choose The Shutter Tree as your local shutter company is that we have a range of 6 installation styles for you to choose from. Your shutters, no matter the style, will be completely bespoke to your home and we wanted to provide a variety of styles to suit every interior. Every customer has different light and privacy preferences and so our range needs to fit each home needs.
Our most popular style is the Full Height Shutter as it suits every window, size and placement. The style gives you complete privacy by covering your whole window from top to bottom as single panels, but you have a choice of adding a split or mid-rail if you need easier access to your windows behind. The style is so versatile and can be created in a variety of materials as well as colours and shades to suit a range of interiors.
Full Height is just one of our installation styles, let’s discuss the rest:
- Bay Window – These are the statement window of most homes and we are dedicated to creating perfect shutters for every bay window, whether it be curved or rectangular. Many of our shutter styles including Full Height, Café or Tier On Tier all look beautiful on bays and it’s your choice in which style you go for to suit your interior preferences.
- Café Style – Also known as the half-height shutter, Café-Style shutters does what it says on the tin and only covers half of your window. These look beautiful on both sash and bay windows and can be dressed with curtains over the top to cover that uncovered part of your window whenever you needed to.
- Special Shaped Shutters – Shaped windows can be a trouble to dress, especially with blinds or curtains. Luckily, The Shutter Tree experts are able to create and install shutters of nearly any shape after the professional measuring of your space.
- Tier On Tier Shutters – Tier on Tier Shutters are almost a blend of the Full Height and Cafe Style put together. The separate top and bottom panels can be opened individually, giving you huge versatility across your windows, allowing for amazing light and privacy control. These are a great choice for both bay and sash windows.
- Solid Panel Shutters – One of the oldest styles in the industry, fit for your Edwardian or Victorian homes, a Solid shutter is your best choice for complete privacy and light coverage as it’s the only shutter made without louvre built into the panel. These shutters add a traditional touch to any home, modern or classic.
Ready to Choose us?
As you can see, you have a range of opportunities here at The Shutter Tree and our team are awaiting your enquiries to get some of your own stunning plantation shutters from us! Give your neighbours a home to envy this summer by adding a set of beautiful bright white shutters to your interior.
Get in touch using the contact details below and let us help transform your home today:
Phone: 01322 280959